Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Beginning.

So this is it. I have my own blog. What for? Well, the name itself tells half the story. The Indian Rationalist. Yes, this blog is for taking a "rational" view of all that goes on about us in this Global village, with our spotlight on that "ancient -yet -young" Civilization called ,among many other things, INDIA.
That is not an easy thing, of course, especially given the fact that every Indian inherits- if not anything else- a set of dogged prejudices. I am no scholar. I do not belong to any political party. I am just a common member of the 100 crore strong(!) silent horde spread over India's expanse. Only that I have decided to relinquish that silence..in favour of speaking out: making my voice heard, AND, what is more important, getting other and perhaps more knowledgeable people to to speak out. Together, I'm sure, we will be able to do things-small things perhaps, yet good things nevertheless- that will help make this world a better place to live in. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment